Rgbstock forum

forum > Software > AI video generators alongside a stills workflow - what I actually use

AI video generators alongside a stills workflow - what I actually use

1. MartynFoster27 September 2026, 10:05 GMT +02:00

Most threads here cover plug-ins, RAW editors and image viewers, so I want to add the video side of the workflow, because more and more stills briefs now include a short clip for social or for a client preview.

For fast text-to-video and image-to-video drafts I use Kling 3.0 AI Video Generator ( https://kling3ai.co/ ). Before I trust any generator on paid work I check four things: whether output holds up at 4K, whether motion stays stable across a multi-shot sequence, whether audio is generated natively or has to be added in post, and whether a paid export still carries a watermark.

Kling 3.0 covers 4K export, multi-shot sequences and native audio, so it handles all four checks for short previews. It is not a substitute for a real edit, but it is a quick way to lock motion direction before committing to a full shoot. Starter pricing is around 9.90 USD for 400 credits, and there is a free trial, which was enough for me to judge the four points above.

If anyone here has run image-to-video tests on longer clips, I would like to hear how motion stability held up past the first few seconds.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

 
 
x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera
 
Colecciones . FAQ . contacto . acuerdo de licencia . términos de uso . acerca . www.hqstock.com free stock photos totally free stock photos stock photos high quality free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock photos totally free stock images free stock images editors' pick alternative to sxc.hu Rgbstock blog and news
| English | Deutsch | Español | Polski | Português | Nederlands |
Shutterstock official partner of Rgbstock Saqurai AI official partner of Rgbstock