Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > Return to Photography

Return to Photography

1. coolhewitt2320 February 2023, 12:21 GMT +01:00

It's great to see the website is still here. I took a long three year break from photography because of the virus. I was looking through email and found RGB again. I hope everyone survived the virus. I have a question while I am here.

Can you upload pictures from your phone? I think the quality of the picture from a photo is lower. than a picture from an actual camera.

Nice to see you all again. Time to get back in the game.

2. xymonau20 February 2023, 19:34 GMT +01:00

Lovely to see you, coolhewitt! You can upload clear pictures from your phone. Some phones have superior cameras. If possible, check them on a large screen first. As a general rule, people don't seem to compose images well with their phones, or the quality is terrible when enlarged. The quality on this site has to have a certain minimum standard or the images aren't usable for stock photos.

3. JaidulMia23 February 2023, 10:18 GMT +01:00

Hello everyone, how are you doing?

4. coolhewitt236 March 2023, 8:47 GMT +01:00

Hi Jaidulmia,

I am fine. Thanks for visiting the website. I will be promoting this website again on my New YouTube channel. I'm currently building the digital assets to promote the site. I will leave a link to my channel later. Hopefully I can inspire more web traffic and photographers to come here. I just uploaded my two photo's after a long absence.

Take care everyone.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera