Rgbstock forum

forum > General chat > Website Traffic

Website Traffic

1. coolhewitt2329 November 2020, 13:16 GMT +01:00

I'm kind of interested in the current status of web traffic on the site. It looks to be very quiet since I was last here. I will promote this website on my YouTube channel later this week. This website provides a good international community services as well as a good back up for photo's. Christmas is almost is here. It's been a hard year for everyone because of the virus. We are going to experience very hard times in 2021. I hope everyone comes together to support years so we all get through these very hard times.

I want to take a minute to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and safe New years. Remember wash your hands, Wear a mask and practice social distancing. Lets work together to fight the virus.

2. coolhewitt2329 November 2020, 13:18 GMT +01:00

Visit my friend YouTube Community.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-_ReB1kqKNr-XIOEZggUWA

3. xymonau1 December 2020, 12:18 GMT +01:00

Hello, cool! Things are extremely quiet, from both uploaders and downloaders. I guess life gets our attention at times and priorities change. We will bounce back, hopefully. And promoting the site really does help.

It's true that we need to cooperate with and help each other. A pandemic doesn't care if you are unhappy. It will take its toll regardless. So complying with the advice of health leaders is incredibly important. Fortunately in Australia, we have had only one massive outbreak in one state, and generally extremely low levels of the infection. This is in people returning home from overseas. The state governments here are responsible for limiting the spread, and most have done amazingly.

This won't last forever, but it will be a challenge to get through for a couple of years. Fortunately, there are several vaccinations looking promising so far.

I hope you are in good health, and also those close to you. And I hope you remain well. Thank you for your good wishes. And I wish the same for you. A very Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year.

4. Ayla8724 December 2020, 11:32 GMT +01:00

Despite the virus - best wishes from Berlin for a Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year to all the RGB community.

Stay well, everybody.

--Michael

5. xymonau24 December 2020, 17:06 GMT +01:00

And to you, too, Michael! I've been wondering how you are lately. Lovely to see you here!

6. Ayla8725 December 2020, 11:26 GMT +01:00

Hi Dez,

my health hasn't improved a lot lately, so I have been retired early.

For quite a while I also have retired from beeing active on facebook (it's just not my way how to spend a day), so it is not easy to read from me these days.

--Michael

7. xymonau25 December 2020, 18:58 GMT +01:00

I'm so sorry to hear that, Michael. I hope not having to worry about work has been a positive thing for you.

I would like to send you my email address. You don't have to chat or anything. But I would love a way to stay in touch, at least occasionally. I could pm it to you on Messenger. No offense taken if you prefer not to. You know you can always find me on here.

I agree re Facebook. I spend too long there and never walk away feeling happy about it.

I hope covid 19 hasn't come too close to you and Christa.

8. Ayla8726 December 2020, 10:57 GMT +01:00

I will contact you via the contact form :)

9. xymonau26 December 2020, 18:33 GMT +01:00

If you mean on here, I may not get it, Michael. I think my previous email closed down and I may not have changed it. I'll send you a message on here. Let me know if you get it. I'll give you my email on that.

10. Ayla8727 December 2020, 10:50 GMT +01:00

I haven't got your message yet. Maybe it takes a little bit longer?

11. xymonau27 December 2020, 16:57 GMT +01:00

Is the address attached to your profile still the one you use? I'll try to update mine and I'll get back to you when I've done it.

Okay, I just checked. It is attached to my current email, so you can message me on here. But send your current email in case yours has changed. It shouldn't take time for you to get a message. If it hasn't, I'll see if there may have been a glitch on here or something.

12. Ayla8728 December 2020, 11:24 GMT +01:00

Yes, the e-Mail in my profile is up to date.

I've just sent the message again. I've noticed previously that there may be delays in the delivery of messages on our site.

13. Ayla8728 December 2020, 14:27 GMT +01:00

Sent the message again without an @ in it. Maybe this helps.

14. Ayla871 January 2021, 14:03 GMT +01:00

I've sent you a comment

15. Ayla878 January 2021, 10:59 GMT +01:00

Did you get my mail-answer? Your mail landed in my spam-file (certainly no offense intended) :D

16. xymonau10 January 2021, 19:22 GMT +01:00

Yes, Michael - I did, and thank you. I have just had so much sleep deprivation lately I want to wait until my head is a bit clearer before I answer. I have been given extra and new blood pressure tablets and they are making me very foggy as well. Definitely got it and haven't forgotten you. :)

Re the spam file - yes, because I have my tag name on it, it often does that!

17. Ayla8711 January 2021, 11:04 GMT +01:00

No hurry, I know what blood pressure and also beta blocker pills can do... :)

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera