Rgbstock forum

forum > Technical questions > Lightbox management

Lightbox management

1. StariSob7 January 2017, 13:09 GMT +01:00

I have encountered strange behavior regarding lightboxes.
I am using Firefox 47.0.2. on win 8.1.
- I had 3 lightboxes, and i noticed that one of them was always "active" - every time I clicked "add image to lightbox" button, it was added to that "active" lightbox".
- i added 4th lightbox, but i could not put image in the newest one - picture always went to "active" one.
- i tried to delete the newest lightbox, clicked on the delete button for the newest lightbox, but it deleted "active" lightbox instead.
- now, when i click "add image to lihgtobox" button, i get message "set does not exists", and as far as i can see, image is not added to any of my existing lightboxeses.

I hope I have clearly described problem :)
So when time allows can you look at it please.
Thanks!

2. StariSob7 January 2017, 16:10 GMT +01:00

After a while, and after little playing, the message in my last remark has disappeared. clicking on " add image to lihgtobox" button, adds image to the first lightbox on my list.
The rest, however, seems to persist...

3. xymonau8 January 2017, 11:32 GMT +01:00

I'll let Jay know. Hopefully it can be sorted out.

4. jazza9 January 2017, 19:32 GMT +01:00

Thank you for this error report. We will look into it soon

5. lethann29 May 2019, 20:43 GMT +02:00

Any progress on this? I've noticed it as well. I can't select what lightbox I'm adding a photo to, it always goes to the first one on the list.

Also, I can only add to a lightbox from the search page. Clicking the "L" on the actual photo's page does nothing. (using Chrome, Win10)

6. xymonau31 May 2019, 6:17 GMT +02:00

I'll get someone to get back to you, Lethann.

7. lethann22 November 2020, 19:27 GMT +01:00

For quite some time now I can't add anything to a lightbox. Clicking the "L" on an image does nothing now.

8. xymonau23 November 2020, 23:26 GMT +01:00

I'll make sure Jay sees this.

Please sign in or sign up if you want to participate in the forum discussions.

x
name
country
photos
downloads
camera